We're here if you need us
YOU CAN DO IT, SUN DEVILS!! Fall semester is in full swing and we hope you're ready for a fresh start. Like many new experiences, it might take a little bit for you to find your groove. New faces, new classes, new learning methods, new professors, new schedule, new responsibilities, new, new, new. Well, it IS a new chapter in your life and you’re allowed to have questions (and you won’t be the only one). We want to share a few key ASU resources that are here to help with your transition.
Fall 2020 resources
- ASU Health Check
- Community of Care: coming to campus
- Fall 2020 plans
- Novel Coronavirus (updates page)
- Novel Coronavirus FAQ
- American Indian Student Support Services
- Bridging Success – foster youth support
- Council of Religious Advisors (Student Religious Organizations)
- Commuter Services
- Computing Services
- Counseling Centers at ASU
- Disability Services
- First-Year Success Center
- Graduate Student Resources
- iGrad–Financial Wellness
- International Students and Scholars Center
- Math Central (for students in MAT 110, 117 and 142)
- Out at ASU
- Sexual Violence Awareness and Response
- Student & Cultural Engagement
- Student Success Tutoring Centers
- Students with Families
- Sun Devil Support Network
- Tutoring and Academic Succes
- Veteran Benefits & Certifications
And don't forget, you can always ask us for help. We'll connect you with the right person on campus to help answer any questions you might have. Happy Fall, y'all! It's going to be a great year!
A library of helpful advice, tips and answers to questions from students to Sunny.
ASU’s chatbot, Sunny, has been helping students get adjusted to college life for a few years now. The questions from students year after year, rarely change. Sometimes it helps to see what other students are asking to stay informed and realize you aren’t the only one trying to figure it all out.
Welcome to the Hey Sunny blog – a library of advice for students from Sunny and the team supporting the bot.